Can you believe that teeny tiny baby is six years old today? Where has time gone? It seems like yesterday I was meeting you for the first time. Your little hands and feet were so perfect, daddy and I fell in love with you at first sight.
Now you're this big, energetic ball of fun. You're sweet, kind, and smart. I am so so proud of you. You amaze me more and more every day. You're the person who made a mama, we've grown up together. I love you with all my heart.
To celebrate the big SIX, here are six things about Miss Priss.
- Her favorite colors are pink and purple.
- She just performed in her first play (Winnie The Pooh Kids).
- Her favorite food is spaghetti.
- She still sleeps with her Dirty Green Blanket.
- She wants to be a cowgirl when she grows up.
- She's the one who makes her brother smile the best.